Everyone has been wondering as to why we haven’t come up with some of the combination of least priced and best priced phones in the Indian market. Well, we finally come up with a compilation of Top 5 Budget Android phones in India, which have specifications on par with the highest ended phones, but a price which you surely can afford to take one home. We jotted out some of the minimum requirements for a great phone to have which included it’s specifications, rate at which the phone is selling today, pricing of the phone, software capabilties and many more, with which we came up with the below rankings.
5. Xolo A1000 - The Xolo A1000 is a decent Android phone which comes with a 1GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6577 processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and a broad 5-inch 720p HD display being one of it’s key features. Though it seems to be the best designed phone, the lack of latest Android update and a clear roadmap to it makes it an unsure buy for most of them looking for latest Android upgrades. The phone also comes with an 8MP rear camera with full HD 1080p Video Playback, 1.2 MP front camera with BSI sensors, dual-SIM connectivity,1GB RAM, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, 2,100 mAh battery and 4GB of internal storage expandable to 32 GB. The Xolo A1000 is being sold for a decent price of Rs 12,599 on Saholic.
4. Zen Ultraphone 701 HD – This phone which was also listed in our Top 10 best Android phones in India sometime back, surely deserved to be at fourth position even today. The phone which has been impressive with being the first domestice smartphone with Android 4.2 and also introducing us with a wide angle front camera of 3.2 MP. Apart from this, the phone comes with 5 inch 720p HD display, a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, an 8 MP front camer, 1 GB of RAM and dual-sim support. The Zen Ultraphone 701 HD has been selling very well and is being priced today at Rs 11,699 on Saholic.
3. Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 – Spice having recently launching lot of Android based smartphones took out this amazing phone out of it’s pocket. The Spice Mi-535 comes with a pretty simple and generic build quality which makes it to our list of top 5 Budget Android phones in India on number 3. It comes with impressive specifications which include 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, Android 4.2 JellyBean, a 5.3 inch IPS LCD, an 8MP front camera with dual LED flash, an impressive 5MP wide angle front camera for video calling, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory with microSD card support and a 2550 mAh of battery.The phone also supports USB OTG and dual-sim capabilities. With all this, the Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-53 also comes up with some great price point of Rs 13,299 on Saholic.
2. Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro – Yes, we do have a foriegn rival in terms of budget Android phones being sold. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro has been selling like hot cakes ever since it was launched as the least priced quad-core smartphone from a company like Samsung in the Indian market. The Quattro obviously represents great amount of quality compared to the other domestic phones in India which made it come up to 2nd spot even though it’s specifications aren’t as blown out of proportion as the above ones. The Galaxy Grand Quattro comes with a very decent specifications like a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, a 4.7 inch WVGA TFT LCD, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, VGA front camera, Dual SIM support, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, DLNA, MicroUSB, USB 2.0, 8GB Internal memory with microSD slot (up to 32GB),1GB of RAM and 2,000 mAh of battery. The Galaxy Grand Quattro is being sold at a very offerdable price of price of for Rs 16,719 on Flipkart.
1. Micromax Canvas 4 A210 – The recently launched Micromax Canvas 4 is the obvious choice to come at the top of the list of our top 5 Budget Android phones in India today. The phone comes with a 5-inch 720p IPS display with a Corning Gorilla Glass, 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor, 1GB of RAM, Android 4.2 JellyBean, an impressive 13-megapixel rear camera with image stablisation, another impressive 5-megapixel front camera, dual-SIM (dual-standby) support, 10 GB of internal memory with microSD card slot, a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and and 2,000 mAh battery. It adds in lot of software enhancements like unlocking the phone by just blowing on the screen, top to bottom panoramic shots capability. Though, it is disappointig to not yet see a full HD screen instead of the 720p coming from Micromax, it still seems to be a great buy for any Indian not only in terms of pricing and specifications, but also in terms of the improvement in overall build quality of the phone. The Micromax Canvas 4 has been priced at Rs 18,499 on Flipkart which still seems a decent price for a phone with amazing hardware and software capabilities.
We definitely recommend you to buy our top notch phone or the ones you can afford from the list, if you are the one who is hating to spend on the likes of HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4. We are very sure that you would be satisfied enough to have spent on these. Please do comment and let us know if these helped you.
Latest posts by Deepak Bhasin (see all)
- Zumba confirms Samsung Galaxy S6 being imported to India for testing - December 19, 2014
- Moto X 2nd gen 32GB version coming to India on Dec 22 - December 19, 2014
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 4 receiving Android 5.0.1 update in India - December 19, 2014